Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bloggers, I have a Technical Question

Hello technology gurus,

I have no idea what happened to my blog settings, but for some reason I don't see myself as a follower on the blogs I follow. I didn't delete anything and I still see everything on the dashboard.

Can somebody help me with this?

I did have a terrible flu for 10 days and my brains were melting, so maybe I did something stupid and just don't remember.

I don't even know where to look and what to change.

Any thoughts?

OK, NEVER MIND, I FIGURED IT OUT!;-)

5 comments:

Darlene said...

I saw that you figured it out, right?? if not, go to your dashboard, then to manage blogs you are following, then change all of the stats to public.

and while I am here, I have been meaning to tell you that I love your sunglasses! heehee.

Lisa said...

YEAH, I JUST CLICK HERE AND THERE, AND USUALLY I FIGURE IT OUT.

HUGS FROM MAINE

http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/

Club Coupon said...

Club Coupon has nominated you for the Kreative Blogger award! This means you won!
http://clubcoupon.blogspot.com/2009/03/kreativ-blogger-award-you-love-me-you.html

fawndear said...

I was so going to leave this comment yesterday but got swamped with stuff.
So here it goes a Day Late.

Happy Woman's Day! Hope your yesterday and Today are wonderful.

Sorry it was late!

Happy Mama said...

Thank you all and Happy Women's day:-)))
Darlene and Lisa, Yes, I finally got it.

Club Coupon, woohoo! Thank you so much. I will be making a post about it shortly.

Fawndear, thank you for your thoughtfulness. Better late than never.:-)